What's your Uber rating?

I'm an Uber Driver. I give EVERYONE 5 stars. You have to be a right (unt to get less from me
He was having trouble with the app apparently. I had to get the route up on Google Maps for him to follow, it was bizarre.
Like all Apps it can be a bit glitchy but nowt that a switch off switch on won't fix

Last edited:

use Uber a lot in Portugal, always leave a 5* review and €1 tip.

I‘ve been collected from some relatively obscure restaurants and beach bars without waiting too long , I’m sure the two are connected.

I‘ve been collected from some relatively obscure restaurants and beach bars without waiting too long , I’m sure the two are connected.
All drivers are advised prior to accepting a booking is your star rating, where you are, where you wanna go, how far away you are, how long the trip is and how much he / she will be paid. The identity and generosity of the customer is not advertised

All drivers are advised prior to accepting a booking is your star rating, where you are, where you wanna go, how far away you are, how long the trip is and how much he / she will be paid. The identity and generosity of the customer is not advertised

I’m sure the two are not connected now then
Never used one, not do I intend to.

No different to any other taxi .

Station quoted me £28 to Durham last Saturday, 2pm. Uber was £16
I wouldn't catch a taxi to Durham, and definitely not at 2 pm, so it doesn't bother me,
Mebbe's you aint used them much lately but that phone call will probably result in a rather long wait. I have friends who work for Station. Salt of the earth

Last posted on in 2017 :lol:
True, I haven't, but I'm not out on the piss till daft o'clock in the morning, those days are long gone, (thank fuck)

Last edited:

Cheap as anything when we used it in Lisbon this summer. Red hot day, one of the bairns was knackered. About 4€ later all was good.

Back