What's your Uber rating?

As a passenger?

I've probably done 20 Uber trips in the last 6 months and would have expected a perfect 5 star score - but it's 4.86. Can only assume the low score is from when my Mrs (no) and her pissed up mates took a driver round the houses and left him waiting for 20 mins outside a bar.

What's your score?

Oh, and can you work out which trip marked me down?

You can request your history of received scores, it doesn’t state the dates when you received them though so you’ll not know who gave a 1*.

My mother's friend got one for the airport last week...he turned up at the door and asked where she was going (even though he must have known through the booking)...she said the airport, he said he's not going there and drove away....she then got charged £4.50 cancellation fee

I've only been in two, one down St Albans for the play off final and one last week coming back from Newcastle.
I didn't order either.

5 from two trips, one in Bristol for the city game and one in Belfast from the Gaol.
See if it stays the same as I’ll need one from magland next satda after the proclaimers concert 👓 👓

4.43 for 73 trips, mind I won’t use them again after one driver was forcing my lass to try and sniff this weird jar in his glove compartment, reported it to them and they did nowt

Back