What's your best health tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bin the cakes and biscuits.
Bin the spreads.
Bin the chips.
You too could have a figure like mine.

Or just eat what you want but make sure you exercise enough.

It's a generalisation I know but basically I think people who are an extreme shape because they don't have enough disclipine to sort it out, or because they're ill. There's no mystery to it.

believe in modern science and research? You'd still be driving about in a steam engine if you could man.

My other tip was going to be drive about in a steam engine if you can. Especially if you're in charge of the fuel, excellent work out it is.

believe in modern science and research? You'd still be driving about in a steam engine if you could man.
I believe in what I see and what I see now, are a load of fat arses wobbling about struggling to breath!! yet they've received all that sound advice from
modern science and research? I'll keep on doing what i do thanks, it works for me..;)

I believe in what I see and what I see now, are a load of fat arses wobbling about struggling to breath!! yest they've received all that sound advice from
modern science and research? I'll keep on doing what i do thanks, it works for me..;)

Science has helped us to understand that arses don't actually breathe

Or just eat what you want but make sure you exercise enough.

It's a generalisation I know but basically I think people who are an extreme shape because they don't have enough disclipine to sort it out, or because they're ill. There's no mystery to it.

You're right like, it's not rocket science or owt to stay slim and healthy.

I believe in what I see and what I see now, are a load of fat arses wobbling about struggling to breath!! yet they've received all that sound advice from
you think people are overweight nowadays cause they follow the latest research and findings?

Personally I think its cause they're ignorant of it but hey ho!

Different food Harry stodgier grub here in the UK (traditionally) the weather and heavy work demanded more calories, unfortunately people that do light work still tend to eat as if they worked in a shipyard or a pit and so they pile the lard on..;) but not eating after six in a normal 9 to 5 working day is a healthy tip.

Anyone?

It still makes no sense what you are saying.

You eat less than fatties. that's why you are not fat. nowt to do with when you eat.

you think people are overweight nowadays cause they follow the latest research and findings?

Personally I think its cause they're ignorant of it but hey ho!

People are as gullible as fuck, if someone tells them they need a mobile phone they rush out and buy one, if someone tells them eggs are bad for them they stop eating them, weight loss is one of the biggest money makers in the modern world along with shit food, like someone said earlier, it's really simple eat less and exercise more, don't buy shit food oh! and don't eat after six, nine times out of ten it's shit your eating...;)

Last edited:
but the research isn't saying take some tablets or anything, its just saying eating late and putting fat on is a myth.

so 9 times out of 10 you eat shite food late, do you think people get fat cause of the time or cause the food is shite?

but the research isn't saying take some tablets or anything, its just saying eating late and putting fat on is a myth.

so 9 times out of 10 you eat shite food late, do you think people get fat cause of the time or cause the food is shite?
TBH mate i don't give a fuck what they eat or at what time, but from what I've seen, most are ramming crisps and sweets or pizza down their necks, while lying on a sofa watching shit telly, so I suppose the "don't eat after six" advice was maybe to encourage grunters too an healthier lifestyle, maybe it's not bad advice after all.

What is catabolic and how do you go catabolic?

basically what happens when you go without food for a few hours. while you are sleeping your body isnt getting any sustenance for around 8 hours so it can start to break down your muscle fibres. not really that big a deal unless you are working out in the gym and want your muscles to repair effectively while you sleep.

where your body breaks down muscle to use as fuel. Wouldn't worry about that too much, Phil.

I dont really. only just started it recently. I usually eat before bed anyway but hadnt give it much thought. makes sense to do it though when you read up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back