whats the one thing your missing the most and you cant have

Curry.

I can get a takeaway but all of the good restaurants/take aways are closed and I'd rather have no curry than a poor one.

Missing performing too (and the money therefrom, obviously). 68 shows I've lost in our 32 days of lockdown here. That's a canny wedge.
Try making your own, it fills in time and is pretty good once you get the hang of it.

I assume you're joking, but I'm about the same.
Being stuck in the house with crying twins and an increasingly restless 5yr old and a missus who hates being stuck in at the best of times is getting very trying.

Both sets of grandparents don't know what they're in for when this fucker is over mind! :lol:

They have been made fully aware of their future babysitting duties..
You need to find Als Kitchen my friend.

I think I might have ordered 4 take away curries in the last 2-3 years. Used to order one every other month or so.
You have to make a base sauce first, which is fine - because what the fuck else are we all doing at the moment? ! :lol:

Masturbate......alot
Sports trading. I’ve been trading for a number of years but after officially retiring last year I became pretty much a full time trader.

I need the mental stimulus it gives me, I enjoy pottering about in the garden and going for walks but it doesn’t keep the brain active. Use it or lose it as they say I’ve not really found anything to keep the (few) brain cells ticking over. First few weeks was fine as I got stuck in to some research and data analysis but I want some bloody sport to trade, preferably cricket, football and tennis.

How do u get into that mate

Last edited:
Golf, still can't believe the closed the them all, closing the clubhouses would have done.
Book tee times online and by phone, go and play.

My dad's raging about this as well. He lives within walking distance of it and he's got a point that he'd be well away from anyone else once he's there. I guess the reasoning is that people would use it as a sneaky social group meet up.

I'm missing a few pints, a couple of tabs, a few games of pool and talking shite in the convivial company of my fellow man.

What you mean use the bike for essential shopping? I have the van for that, more beerage space. And anyway I sorned my bikes cos I can't see the lockdown being lifted any time soon. But when it does,
Logon or register to see this image
No I mean go out on it anyway and if you get stopped you could say you’re shopping or going to/from work. You’re not going to catch or spread any virus wrapped up in bike gear, unless you crash and end up in hospital of course.

Send your parents some pictures /videos of her. It's not the same but it'll help you get through this. Your doing the right thing in keeping yourselves in, stay safe😉
Thank you same to you.

They get pictures and videos every day, sometimes I think they might not want to see so many as they can see how much they're missing out on 😪

We have a zoom quiz tonight with my brother in Egypt and Aunty in Spain. It should have been the bairns christening this weekend so it would have been the first time we've all been together since my aunty moved out there 6 years ago so even more gutting at this shitty viruses timing

No I mean go out on it anyway and if you get stopped you could say you’re shopping or going to/from work. You’re not going to catch or spread any virus wrapped up in bike gear, unless you crash and end up in hospital of course.
:lol: :lol:

Bike gear has some magical qualities you'd like to share with us?

An Aunt of mine died last week
( not due to this virus)

And cant go see my Uncle.
Or attend funeral

My Great Uncle died yesterday. He was in a care home and started getting chest pains a few days ago. He has been unwell for a longtime but his wife and daughter couldn't go to see him one last time because of the virus. Poor buggers.

Back