What's the most you've ever celebrated a goal...

It will always be a Sunderland goal for me. Too many, Porterfield at Wembley, Gary Rowell hatrick, up the road, Wickham at Chelsea I don’t know where to start really xx

I've skipped to page 6 and every other post is mentioning a goal directly impacting on Sunderland. Has the thread topic changed half way through or are folk just making up their own thread within a thread?

Probably matic for Chelsea when he made it 4-2 against spurs in a cup game and as good as confirmed me winning just short of 4 grand on a bet a couple of years back

I've skipped to page 6 and every other post is mentioning a goal directly impacting on Sunderland. Has the thread topic changed half way through or are folk just making up their own thread within a thread?

People have seen the thread title, had something spring to mind and posted it.

TBF it's a Sunderland website so an easy mistake to make, I did ;)

A couple of years ago I had £2.00 on Celtic to win 2-1 in the Scottish Cup Final which would have won me £30.00. It was 1-1 and heading into extra time and then Celtic scored a last minute winner to make it 2-1. I was well chuffed, it sorted out the spending money for the night out I went on that day 😎

Owen against Man City in 2009 (the 4-3) I was at a table with 5 city fans and 4 United fans so I sided with them to make it even. Went f***ing mental :lol: I felt disgusting afterwards like
This 1 for me as well I had £100 on a Utd win, our lass asked if I was ok when city equalised said I looked a bit pale😀

Back