What's the most you've ever celebrated a goal...

THIS IS NON SAFC GOALS MAN YOU KNACKERS

For me id say Paul Dickov man city 1999

Before city became allowerfuful

All powerful
THIS IS NON SAFC GOALS MAN YOU KNACKERS

1) I don’t watch footy unless Sunderland are playing.
2) I don’t celebrate goals unless they are Sunderland ones.
3) I didn’t read the op properly as I was walking back from a night out.
4) Some twat started talking rugby so fuck it, thread is ruined.
5) The goal I mentioned was the best ever and deserved to be mentioned

The other one is France West Germany 1982 World Cup. Really wanted France to win and when the left back put France 3-1 up I was over the moon - great game of football, wrong team won.
Am pretty sure Alain Giresse scored the 3rd, outside of the right boot from edge of area from a cut back, in off the post. He played in midfield, the left back was Patrick Batiston, who was sent to hospital by Schumacher, ( surely should have been red).
Anyway the game sticks with me as I wanted Germany to lose so badly after their Coventryesque draw with Austria to ensure qualification and sending Algeria home, sadly as you say wrong team won

(Giroud) France vs Romania - Euros 2016

Amongst all the French fans pissed up, in a Nice fanzone. It’s the only other time I’ve celebrated a goal other than a Sunderland goal.

Origi's goal against Barcelona in the semi final last season.

Was watching it with one of my best mates who is a Liverpool fan and got caught up in the sheer disbelief.

RTFT 😄

Utds champions league comeback winner

This - not a Man Utd advocate by any means but the way Bayern were going on like the game was won, really pissed me off. The winner was a thing of beauty for wiping the smiles off of their faces. Got me out of my chair that one.

Every goal lineker scored in 86
Solkjaar winner in champions league final
Phillips v the never understood at the beam back
Winning the shootout at old trafford
Going 2-0 up in the playoffs at retard central

Arsenal beat Hull about 10 year that won me £1500. So probably Arsenal’s winner (scores by Bendtner I think)

Last minute rebound at the KC by any chance? Half 5 kick off? If so I believe I won money on the same game. Not quite the same amount as you but enough to remember the specifics of the game 😂

Can't think of it now but will be betting related.

Around Christmas time 2 years ago I had a 7 fold accumulator with Sunderland to win being the risky one. Think we won something like 3 1 and then was resting on arsenal to win 5 30 kick off for 250 quid and they won 4 0 or something. Cant remember the full details as I was a mess.

Collynore v mags. Cantona v mags. Both very important goals in stopping the bells. They are insufferable with their ego now - imagine what would have happened if they’d won the league!

Not abiding by the rules - I will never celebrate a goal like bardsleys at Man Utd in the league cup semi.

I celebrated so long for the Barnsley goal I missed their equaliser

Collymore at the kop against them lot was funny.

Man Utd vs munich in the champions league final

Couple of random goals that netted me a few quid

Back