What's the most you've ever celebrated a goal...

Aren’t you familiar with the tongue in cheek ‘nonce’ related crack on here? Stuff like dog nonce etc.
He’s not calling anyone a paedo!
Errr and I was only having a bit of banter back hence the laughing.

Some people take the internet way too seriously it seems :rolleyes:

People are reading the title on a Sunderland match day, on a Sunderland forum ...

... the rules :rolleyes:

Do u ever admit when you've had a mare? :lol::lol:

Remember school exams when it said "read exam instructions before answering any questions"?👌👌

Do u ever admit when you've had a mare? :lol:

Remember school exams when it said "read exam instructions before answering any questions"?👌👌

You're saying I've had a mare because I read a title on a lighthearted thread and did what loads of other people have done?

If it'll really make your day let me say I've had an absolute shocker and may never live it down.

In the real world this isn't an exam, I couldn't give a shit and have noticed that your own response is actually Sunderland related :lol:

Last edited:
You're saying I've had a mare because I read a title on a lighthearted thread and did what loads of other people have done?

If it'll really make your day let me say I've had an absolute shocker and may never live it down.

In the real world this isn't an exam, I couldn't give a shit and have noticed that your own response is actually Sunderland related :lol:

Lighten up man, its a wind up. :rolleyes:

Back