What's the most you'd pay for an item of clothing. ?

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Cox Green Fc, Dec 3, 2018.

1. MackneyHackem

MackneyHackem Midfield

Eh? :lol:

I was defending people spending lots of money on things. I'm not one of those people.

2. You still got 8000 pairs of Nike trainers? :lol:

3. Nicky Winterwasp

Nicky Winterwasp Midfield

Next to fuck all compared to all you millionaires. Think the most I've paid for jeans was around 70 quid, usually pay somrthing like 30-40 I think. Coats maybe 60 or 70 quid. Shoes about the same. I'm a man of modesty I suppose but with two young bairns and a mortgage to pay its all about cutting your cloth accordingly.

4. Baby Give It Up

Baby Give It Up Midfield

Primark do mint jean's for a £10 man. You are all wasting money.

Shoes, coats and polos on the other hand. Between £70 - £150 depending on how much I like it.

£200-£250 for a suit

5. Everything that was ever bought for my daughter from there fell apart almost straight away so I've never bought anything from it.

6. Baby Give It Up

Baby Give It Up Midfield

Those Cambodians may have had a bad day at the office. My Jeans have lasted a good five months so far.

7. Bishop Mackem

Bishop Mackem Striker

Only thing id but and wear from Primark are plain black t shirts to do graft in

8. Butters

Butters Winger

A lot of people struggling to get their head around this concept on this thread. If there's something you like, treat yourself to it.

Mackem DishMonkey and oROSSo like this.
  9. lager chimp

lager chimp Midfield

Bout £50 to £100 for a coat, mainly barbour from factory shop
    £80 - £100 on edwin selvedge in sales
    £50 - £75 on Clarks originals in sales
    £50 to £75 on trainers again in sales
    Outlet stores for polosrest of stuff from h&m, next

If had money wouldnt think twice bout spending £500 on a holubar coat or £200 on sanders chukka boots or $400 on quoddy grizzly boots

10. Thewper1

Thewper1 Winger

Stop exaggerating!

Aye :)

Typhoonftm likes this.
  11. My son paid £165 for a Stone Island top when we were back in England in October. I told him he was an idiot.

12. oROSSo

oROSSo Striker Staff Member

wilka88 likes this.
  13. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

Bargain them.

oROSSo likes this.
  14. Coeus

Coeus Striker

Whatever I can afford, which is pretty much nothing for the last 8 years.

15. wilka88

wilka88 Midfield

:lol::lol: how did you find them

16. mini-x2

mini-x2 Striker

:D

We’ve all been there when we’ve been young and daft man. Stone Island wasn’t as expensive when I introduced it to Sunderland mind. You wise up a bit when you’re older (and have a mortgage/kids). Saying that I’ve just spent £200 on a jacket today like :oops:

17. oROSSo

oROSSo Striker Staff Member

They were in my targeted ads!?!?

18. geordiedean

geordiedean Winger

Its all relevant to what you can afford really you could ask the same about what's most you'd pay for a car or what's most you'd pay for a meal out. or the most you'd pay for a holiday etc etc. Theres people out there that would pay 50 to 100k for a car or think nothing of dropping 200 plus on a meal for 2 or 10 to 20k on a holiday

Then you get the frugal fuckers who can afford a bit luxury in life and go spend 200 quid on a suit i mean seriously what kind of suit are you expecting for 200 quid man an off the peg ill fitting pile of shit

Never skimp on a pair of shoes or boots though they are the most important and should be one fo the most expensive items of clothing you should own

Ive paid nearly $1000 for a decent pair of boots and jacket that i can ride the bike with

19. Just bought a Prada jumper which got delivered yesterday for £310 :neutral::neutral:

20. Cox Green Fc

Cox Green Fc Full Back

Mods ?? Might aswell Parsnip this then like all my others