What's the most you'd pay for an item of clothing. ?

I have no filter when it comes to jackets unfortunately but like to think that bought well, they are an investment for a good few years to come and that justifies the cost (in my head anyway).

Just really pushed the boat out on a Stone Island shadow project sacarabeo parka which is f***ing bananas yet functional at the same time.

That said, while the jacket might be 4 figures, the overshirt beneath could well be £15 from Sainsburys!
You still got 8000 pairs of Nike trainers? :lol:

Next to fuck all compared to all you millionaires. Think the most I've paid for jeans was around 70 quid, usually pay somrthing like 30-40 I think. Coats maybe 60 or 70 quid. Shoes about the same. I'm a man of modesty I suppose but with two young bairns and a mortgage to pay its all about cutting your cloth accordingly.

Primark do mint jean's for a £10 man. You are all wasting money.

Shoes, coats and polos on the other hand. Between £70 - £150 depending on how much I like it.

£200-£250 for a suit

Bout £50 to £100 for a coat, mainly barbour from factory shop
£80 - £100 on edwin selvedge in sales
£50 - £75 on Clarks originals in sales
£50 to £75 on trainers again in sales
Outlet stores for polosrest of stuff from h&m, next

If had money wouldnt think twice bout spending £500 on a holubar coat or £200 on sanders chukka boots or $400 on quoddy grizzly boots

My son paid £165 for a Stone Island top when we were back in England in October. I told him he was an idiot.

My son paid £165 for a Stone Island top when we were back in England in October. I told him he was an idiot.

:D

We’ve all been there when we’ve been young and daft man. Stone Island wasn’t as expensive when I introduced it to Sunderland mind. You wise up a bit when you’re older (and have a mortgage/kids). Saying that I’ve just spent £200 on a jacket today like :oops:

Its all relevant to what you can afford really you could ask the same about what's most you'd pay for a car or what's most you'd pay for a meal out. or the most you'd pay for a holiday etc etc. Theres people out there that would pay 50 to 100k for a car or think nothing of dropping 200 plus on a meal for 2 or 10 to 20k on a holiday

Then you get the frugal fuckers who can afford a bit luxury in life and go spend 200 quid on a suit i mean seriously what kind of suit are you expecting for 200 quid man an off the peg ill fitting pile of shit

Never skimp on a pair of shoes or boots though they are the most important and should be one fo the most expensive items of clothing you should own

Ive paid nearly $1000 for a decent pair of boots and jacket that i can ride the bike with

Back