What's the film.....

Kent_Mackem

Striker
It's set somewhere hot. There are some soldiers already in the camp. Another set of soldiers arrive. There is a ginger hard (Scottish?) soldier. Rivalry amongst the two camps but it gets sorted out when a fight breaks out in a bar in town and the two groups start getting on.

I saw it ages ago and I'm trying to remember what it's called. Does it ring any bels?

It's set somewhere hot. There are some soldiers already in the camp. Another set of soldiers arrive. There is a ginger hard (Scottish?) soldier. Rivalry amongst the two camps but it gets sorted out when a fight breaks out in a bar in town and the two groups start getting on.

I saw it ages ago and I'm trying to remember what it's called. Does it ring any bels?
The Devil’s Brigade?

Last edited:

Any idea of era it was filmed?

Back