Whats the best live gig you've attended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aside from my favourite bands I took my Missus to see Tina Turner at Gateshead 1990 ish and it was cracking. In more recent times I've taken my Daughter to see a few of her combos and been pleasantly surprised on more than one - Tinie Tempah had the arena bouncing, 30 Seconds To Mars were class and Lostphrophets became my new band for a few months until ....

not at all a fan of theirs. But had the absolute pleasure to witness ZZ Top closing the Houston Rodeo one year. They were quite simply magnificent. Pure Rock and Roll.

Back in the day. The Damned, The Clash both at Rock Gardens Boro. (although ive a vague recollection of Damned being on another time at the Dragonora and I might be mixing the gigs up.) Bowie Glass Spider at Roker. And cos I got my legover with a girl id fancied for months - the Cult at the City Hall.

Adam and the Ants..Durham University 1980...The Clash..Newcastle Mayfair 1980..these were some of the first gigs I went to so I was maybe a bit impressionable..honorary mention to Coldplay at the SOL..not a huge fan but they were magnificent live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back