whats gone off in thorney

tanfield rd about 3.30 today, 3 blokes knock on next door neighbours door wearing rubber gloves and wielding baseball bats, he opens door, runs inside and returns to door with some type of rifle pointing at them and shouting, next thing cops and armed response cops turn up, dog vans 6 cop cars in total, cops took them all away but street still crawling with pigs
Is that you Geoff, number 37? It's me Norm from 33. Those at 35 do keep pigs, and yes after the rspca turned up with their control nooses (not bats) he kicked off and went and got his shit shovel. The plod turned up after he said he had swine flu.

tanfield rd about 3.30 today, 3 blokes knock on next door neighbours door wearing rubber gloves and wielding baseball bats, he opens door, runs inside and returns to door with some type of rifle pointing at them and shouting, next thing cops and armed response cops turn up, dog vans 6 cop cars in total, cops took them all away but street still crawling with pigs

Why ask if you already knew

Few smaller time drug dealers/users robbing somebody higher up the chain since covid has messed up the drug market.

Disclaimer - I have fuck all clue if true or not

Having read the threads, I ask myself -
1) Would I (in effect) advise the 3 baseball batters that I'm a witness
2) Confirm to the Police that I'm at witness to my next door neighbour brandishing a gun
Either of the above 2 parties could wish to ensure that I shut up and said nowt
3) Put the above on a message boards whilst calling the Police "pigs", whose assistance I may need in the very near future!!
I would have just called them 'The Fuzz'. ;) :)
Yes you are scum.
Are you calling Rik Mayall scum anarl? ;) :D

Last edited:
My favourite bit is that they were so worried about getting Covid-19 they wore rubber gloves. I wonder if they were planning on staying 2m back too during the planned beat down.

I'm sure it was all just a misunderstanding, they'll all have had a nice cup of tea, shaken hands and gone on their way.

Or maybe that was Heartbeat last night

that's quite a bit of detail for asking what happened

Back