Whats going on with the Match fixing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the Indians bookies are to blame. 1st the Pakistani saga, then the cairns debarkle. Now the England team have been embrolied. saying that there is one of the current squad members in their pocket.

I dont want to believe it..........but if there was one, who could/would it be? My money is on Broad, that game when in the final over when he ballsed up four runnout chances was suss as out.

The County Championship is being clearly implicated as something that is on their radar to exploit.

Does anyone know if any country in the world gets to watch CC games live as there are always satellite broadcasting companies at say Durham that Sky TV piggy back their Sky news coverage from.?

Cant remember the name of the satellite company but they always have a van full of high tech equipment over by the Media Centre.

The Colonel said:
The County Championship is being clearly implicated as something that is on their radar to exploit.

Does anyone know if any country in the world gets to watch CC games live as there are always satellite broadcasting companies at say Durham that Sky TV piggy back their Sky news coverage from.?

Cant remember the name of the satellite company but they always have a van full of high tech equipment over by the Media Centre.

Think they only show the games sky do. The tech equipment is for the sky news broadcasts and radio. I have no doubt that it's going on in the county championship most lads aren't paid that well so it's pretty easy to get a player to do minor things for decent cash.

I can only hope that non of our international players could be bought and people around the team where clever enough to know about it or prevent it

The actual report doesn't prove anything tbf but as always puts doubt in people's mind

Think they only show the games sky do. The tech equipment is for the sky news broadcasts and radio. I have no doubt that it's going on in the county championship most lads aren't paid that well so it's pretty easy to get a player to do minor things for decent cash.

I can only hope that non of our international players could be bought and people around the team where clever enough to know about it or prevent it

The actual report doesn't prove anything tbf but as always puts doubt in people's mind

So hopefully the shit in the papers is just shit then? About the indian bookmakers getting caught on video spouting stuff about fixing England match's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back