Whats for tea tonight then smb?

Unfortunately I haven’t. Limp lettuce, a red onion and a slightly over cooked thigh.

Gimme a kebab.
It'll all be worth it, so just keep going, but don't kill yersel in the process. 👍

Fwiw, I've been in my laboratory all day, working on and trying to perfect a homemade banana flavoured cream liqueur, and a homemade vanilla flavour Bailey's liqueur.
Both are coming on great, but just need a couple more tweaks here & there, until they're spot on. 😋 🥃

It'll all be worth it, so just keep going, but don't kill yersel in the process. 👍

Fwiw, I've been in my laboratory all day, working on and trying to perfect a homemade banana flavoured cream liqueur, and a homemade vanilla flavour Bailey's liqueur.
Both are coming on great, but just need a couple more tweaks here & there, until they're spot on. 😋 🥃
The trouble with banana flavoured cream liqueur is its banana flavoured. Vanilla baileys sounds good though.

Let me know when you’ve nailed it 🥳

The banana liqueur is very good.
Tbh, they're both just about right, but I need to get the depth of flavour just right, or they'll taste just like the artificial flavoured shop bought stuff.
I can eat a banana happily enough but anything banana flavoured is minging to my taste. Can’t even have a smoothie that has banana in without it being ruined.

Back