Whatever the result, we must stick together.

I'm happy when we get to 10 minutes and haven't conceded

Fair point, likewise!

The amount of moans and groans throughout all the games is mental.

Old fella close to us moans about big Charlie Wyke every game, win something for once Charlie will you! Usually followed by him winning the ball for the umpteenth time of the game! :lol:

Fair point, likewise!

Old fella close to us moans about big Charlie Wyke every game, win something for once Charlie will you! Usually followed by him winning the ball for the umpteenth time of the game! :lol:

Its the prerogative of being owld man they whinge at owt,

Fair point, likewise!

Tbf a few thousand complain about Wyke .

During the game or 10 mins before the end for those that left early to get some signal so they can logon and moan! :lol:

Not as many now, surely? Only the odd one I hear now, the same ones who would moan about absolutely f***ing anything!
Wish he could finish

Whatever the result today lads, the season isn’t over. It’s not a time to boo the team or manager. We must stick together and go again in the play-offs. Far too often at this club we’ve turned on managers especially. It’s time to break the cycle. Jack Ross is a good manager and a good man. Even if the worst happens, he must be given the chance to build on this season and go again. Just my opinion.
Your opinion is spot on, pity there aren't more like you on this forum.

All the pressure on pompey today, think the majority of our supporters pretty much expect we will be in the playoffs now so I dont think their will be a huge outcry if we dont win (p.s. ignore comment if barnsley dont win).

Last edited:
Everything to play for.
I’m amazed particularly at home when home support clearly gets on the backs of players. It never helps and if anything plays right in the hands of the away side.
Equally a supporting vocal home crowd should be an advantage.

Yep, but factor in the expectations some have, then some supporters cannot deal with the stress factor during play.

Easy to lose sight of the game, need to be fast out the trap, but play that way till final whistle, used to be the Successful Sunderland way.

Ha - Way the Lads!!

Back