Whatever the result, we must stick together.

Martin505

Whatever the result today lads, the season isn’t over. It’s not a time to boo the team or manager. We must stick together and go again in the play-offs. Far too often at this club we’ve turned on managers especially. It’s time to break the cycle. Jack Ross is a good manager and a good man. Even if the worst happens, he must be given the chance to build on this season and go again. Just my opinion.

Whatever the result today lads, the season isn’t over. It’s not a time to boo the team or manager. We must stick together and go again in the play-offs. Far too often at this club we’ve turned on managers especially. It’s time to break the cycle. Jack Ross is a good manager and a good man. Even if the worst happens, he must be given the chance to build on this season and go again. Just my opinion.

Are you a relative or personal friend of Jack Ross?

It's 90pc a social thing for me now anyway so Div 1, champo or PL, makes no difference, still be going next season whatever transpires.
HMBB.

Agree with all of this!

Unfortunately there will still be boos and people moaning like fuck if we aren’t winning 10-0 after 5 mins!

I agree we need to stick with them and get behind players and manager with so much still to play for.

I also agree with you about Ross. He's doing a good job and deserves another chance even if we don't quite get there this season. At the very worst we'll be close.

However I disagree that our fan base is hard on managers. If anything we give them our support far longer than many others do, and are possibly even too loyal sometimes.

It's also a mistake to judge our fan base by the loudest voices on this forum...they have a disproportionate share of voice compared to the fan base at large.

Last edited:
Jack Ross isnt going any where

You’re actually Jack Ross aren’t you? This is like when Ryan Noble’s dad or cousin or uncle or sister cake on here and said he’s gutted he didn’t play against Blackburn and we’ll regret it. What’s he doing now? Delivering pizzas

It's only a football match mate.

Nope, just not an idiot or a mag.

Things haven’t gone 100% as expected, quick, sack the manager! This mentality has to stop.

Who is talking about sacking him, you know for a fact he's a good bloke so you know him personally?

Agree with all of this!

Unfortunately there will still be boos and people moaning like fuck if we aren’t winning 10-0 after 5 mins!

How many games have you been to where people are booing after 5 minutes. We've never won a game 10-0 in our history ffs

Last edited:
Cheers Charlie

Jack, id rather you sorted your defence on than spend time on here before the game.

Stewrat likes this.

Back