Whatever happened to...

Bizarre group of people the incel lot.

All women must be sluts because they are too picky the fuck them...:confused:
I've 2 mates who are like that. One of them broke up with his lass over a year ago and has had a buck since because all women are stuck sluts. The lad loses the plot over womens sports and thinks all girls that dress up are sluts and are asking for it.:eek:

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Maybe they could be persuaded to do as the Japanese do...ditch women altogether, create an emoji and have a relationship with that instead. Probably the only kind of relationship they could maintain.

I've 2 mates who are like that. One of them broke up with his lass over a year ago and has had a buck since because all women are stuck sluts. The lad loses the plot over womens sports and thinks all girls that dress up are sluts and are asking for it.:eek:

Never understood the mentality.

If you have a bit of banter and put yourself out there a bit you shouldn't have too much trouble getting laid once in a while. Hell in my experience a casual thing over 2 or 3 months is more likely than a one night stand.

Unless you look like a proper freak, have zero crack, or you come across as a sexual predator you shouldn't have any problems getting at least a date with a normal looking lass over a timescale of a few months.

A lot of these incels will simply not have the confidence to try. A community that tells them it's because women conspire to not have sex with them, rather than teaching them that they need to improve on themselves seems toxic.

He wasn't though. Everything on his face is in the right place from the photo, no reason he couldn't get laid even if it he was a mutant really. Seen uglier lads with absolute worldies.
Ha'way man, he looks a right f***ing boss-eyed gonk, no wonder he couldn't get owt.

Even the fatties must've been running off.

To their defence, most 'incels' are filled with irony and sarcasm. 50% of this board are probably incels. As with any group containing young people though you'll get the oddball few that go to far. In America, going too far usually involves a gun.

Back