Whatever happened to the SMB poster called....

Good god.

If its the one I'm thinking of I think someone (Flav?) set up an account to take the piss out of a poster and it had an almost identical username and the same "Scream" ALS poster as an avatar…?

Bloke still posts on here, in fact he might has posted on this thread?!

The bully was someone who must have been a hard lad ‘cos he’s studying mechanics’. That was one of the best threads on the SMB. The OP out in his garden practising swinging a metal chain ready for the next day and his plastic bottle of homemade CS spray which consisted of piss and mustard.
Stephen Cartwright seemed to be on here 24/7 at one point.
Is he banned & someone else now?

The noisy sex ASBO bloke has a new user name and can often be found whinging like fuck and reporting people on the politics thread.

Last edited:

The bully was someone who must have been a hard lad ‘cos he’s studying mechanics’. That was one of the best threads on the SMB. The OP out in his garden practising swinging a metal chain ready for the next day and his plastic bottle of homemade CS spray which consisted of piss and mustard.

:lol:

That's the one, if I remember correctly the "plan" went tits up when the bully grabbed the fairy liquid bottle of mustard and piss and squirted it into the lads face at the bus stop in front over everyone?

In the days when I just used to lurk, there was a lad from Malta used to post quite a bit called Justin I think.

Many were convinced it was a fake profile or something then he turned up at the training ground with a pretty blonde on his arm.

Yeah, ‘so all that ended up was me waiting at the bus stop stinking of piss and mustard’

I do understand why the board owners split the main board into Pure Football and the SMB.

But the mishmash of the front page of the main board, where you had nerdy in depth conversations about tactics and targets interspersed with threads like that one - and the Steve thread about the kids he told off's dad chasing him in a van was fantastic.

One for the older posters...Legend of the Pie.

Think he starred in an episode of Gladiators and was a bit vertically challenged iirc.

LOTP was the small lad who followed the big bully around IIRC. Believed that Clive of India did it all with British troops and ignored the fact Clive had thousands of native troops to help him out.

"Literally" a Little Englander.

Whatever happened to Sir Brian Potter? Used to enjoy his Friday afternoon threads 🙂
Banned I think. He came back as somebody else but doesn't post much now. Canny fella in real life.
Bongo. He kept getting banned for threatening to beat people up :)
There was also that Greek London cab driver, a right wing lunatic before it became the fashion on here.
Was Bongo the lad from Hexham?

I do understand why the board owners split the main board into Pure Football and the SMB.

But the mishmash of the front page of the main board, where you had nerdy in depth conversations about tactics and targets interspersed with threads like that one - and the Steve thread about the kids he told off's dad chasing him in a van was fantastic.
Just set the system up to look at new posts and your will still get a mixture - that's what I do.

Back