What you got on music wise then?

For some reason, I find the idea of someone sitting listening to music as a leisure activity faintly ridiculous these days. I’ll put the radio on if I’m in the kitchen, but if I’m just sitting, the telly is always on. So much to watch these days and not enough time. I only really listen to music when cycling or walking, as podcasts have pretty much pushed it out if the car as well.

I listen to more music than watch the television, you can do other things whilst listening to music.

For some reason, I find the idea of someone sitting listening to music as a leisure activity faintly ridiculous these days. I’ll put the radio on if I’m in the kitchen, but if I’m just sitting, the telly is always on. So much to watch these days and not enough time. I only really listen to music when cycling or walking, as podcasts have pretty much pushed it out if the car as well.

its just on while doing other things man, lighten up ya stuffy get :lol:

Each to their own. I like listening to what I have on Spotify in the kitchen while chatting to SWMBO.

I knar that man. Just whenever we have one of these threads, I imagine people sitting in leather wing back chairs listening intently to vinyl and stroking their chins.

I've got no vinyl, although it is a better listening experience so you get told.
There is a leather tub chair, well probably faux leather but I don't sit in it.

Back