What ya getting your kids?

The lad wanted a new chromebook and then bits and bats, smellies, clothes etc, the daughters got a xseries xbox. Pleased I`m in charge of the laddo`s to be honest. No way was I sitting up like an arsehole watching an app all night for a poxy xbox!!! Apparently it was three in the morning when Argos released them and Godzilla managed to grab one. Mind fair play to argos it was delivered by 9 o`clock the same morning

One of my lads at work was telling me about something on Facebook where you put together a present and card for bairns in the local area who havnt got much money etc.

that’s a good idea and I think a few on here should get involved in this.
Been going years and it is a lovely idea. B&M have an appeal but there’s also loads of local ones.

The Sally Bash one (online version at least) has finished collecting for the year.

Eldest: eSports gaming jersey
Younger son: Odin's cross pendant
Daughter: Echo speaker

One of my lads at work was telling me about something on Facebook where you put together a present and card for bairns in the local area who havnt got much money etc.

that’s a good idea and I think a few on here should get involved in this.

My local councillor has organised something. You can either ask for a child and she'll tell you the details of the child so you can buy things they will like. Or you request a household and she'll tell you how many you're buying for and you can make up a hamper of everything they will need to make a Christmas dinner. Thought it was a good idea and you'll know your donations will have definitely helped someone.

Back