What would you request if...

No, as all women are a bit mental.
My wifes favourite game 'guess why I am in a mood today' is played regularly in our house.
I've never won

Couple of belting examples on here...

One lad was in the shit cos his lass dreamt he shagged her mate.

Another lad got home to find his lass ignoring him. He asked what was wrong. Eventually she said she wanted to ask him something, then realised he would say no, it didn't matter and she was now in a one with him about it.

:lol:

Couple of belting examples on here...

One lad was in the shit cos his lass dreamt he shagged her mate.

Another lad got home to find his lass ignoring him. He asked what was wrong. Eventually she said she wanted to ask him something, then realised he would say no, it didn't matter and she was now in a one with him about it.

:lol:
I've been done for both these Anarl

Great film. I'd have a Winnebago. I'm a big bloke and never found a car comfortable foe me.
:lol: aye Great movie, but they do ask for some shite things to save the world.

All billionaires to have to give 10% of their net worth to famine struck countries
All of the conservative party to be on board said rocket to blow up the asteroid
An unlimited credit card
A cure for anxiety
Rachael Riley

I'd like 8 track tapes to be brought back, a full weeks emporers package at ceasers Palace, to be told who killed Kennedy, to stay at the white House in the summer.
And one more thing, to never pay taxes again, ever
Sounds like it would make a good filum that.

Because people of the world are a bunch of f***ing bastards and some bitch-ass sucker would probably try and sue me for saving the world, I would want ask to be allowed to have anything I want for free for the rest of my life.

Back