What would you request if...

offmenut

Striker
I'm not demanding anything, I'm the only one who said I'd do it for no reward! It's the blokes who are demanding rewards! Do men ever understand women.[/QUOTE]
No, as all women are a bit mental.
My wifes favourite game 'guess why I am in a mood today' is played regularly in our house.
I've never won

dangermows

Striker
No, as all women are a bit mental.
My wifes favourite game 'guess why I am in a mood today' is played regularly in our house.
I've never won
Couple of belting examples on here...

One lad was in the shit cos his lass dreamt he shagged her mate.

Another lad got home to find his lass ignoring him. He asked what was wrong. Eventually she said she wanted to ask him something, then realised he would say no, it didn't matter and she was now in a one with him about it.

:lol:

offmenut

Striker
Couple of belting examples on here...

One lad was in the shit cos his lass dreamt he shagged her mate.

Another lad got home to find his lass ignoring him. He asked what was wrong. Eventually she said she wanted to ask him something, then realised he would say no, it didn't matter and she was now in a one with him about it.

:lol:
I've been done for both these Anarl

Great film. I'd have a Winnebago. I'm a big bloke and never found a car comfortable foe me.
:lol: aye Great movie, but they do ask for some shite things to save the world.

Summer Bee

Midfield
All billionaires to have to give 10% of their net worth to famine struck countries
All of the conservative party to be on board said rocket to blow up the asteroid
An unlimited credit card
A cure for anxiety
Rachael Riley