What would you do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not in Sunderland, I've lived in the house for 15 years, I nearly had a heart attack there, our lass just shouted the wallpaper has pictures of Rafa the Gaffer on it !

I'm more concerned at the folk that didn't consider that the purpose of the room has probably changed over time and the bathroom wasn't actually wallpapered once upon a time.

When one of my mates was away at Uni him and his housemates decided they needed a new carpet in the front room for some disgusting reason, anyhow, when they pulled it up there was a massive pentacle painted on the floorboards - not a patch on having mag wallpaper of course, but similar

lived there 15 years, but wallpaper is Rafa the gaffer? hmmm
Yes, my missus was having a laugh.

I'd be more worried about your DIY skills that make plaster fall down when putting a blind up :p
I'm bloody useless at D.I.Y. It's a wonder I didn't do more serious damage.
The moral of the story is.......Never buy a house off a Mag.

Last edited:
I've been putting up a blind in the bathroom and some plaster came away to reveal wallpaper underneath.
Not just any old wallpaper, oh no.
It's only Newcastle United wallpaper.
I've been living with this for 15 years !
Should I sell up ?

Class........ all those years you have been watched :)

Don't say that mate. Put yersel in my place. Spent thousands on a feckin house which has had the lergy there all the time.
Bet the mag who sold me it has been laughing for years.
Don't stress too much. During the building of the various extensions to the hodge-podge there have been several red'n'white shirts hidden away behind the brickwork.

Don't stress too much. During the building of the various extensions to the hodge-podge there have been several red'n'white shirts hidden away behind the brickwork.
Yes and if he has been laughing for 15 years I can console myself knowing that we have been laughing too, cos he needed a cash sale and we had his pants down.
That s it, my Marco and Rowell signed and framed prints are going back up.
My Calm before the Roar is going back up and my framed and signed shirt by all of all the players and Peter Reid after the last game at Roker is going back up.
That'll teach em

I've been putting up a blind in the bathroom and some plaster came away to reveal wallpaper underneath.
Not just any old wallpaper, oh no.
It's only Newcastle United wallpaper.
I've been living with this for 15 years !
Should I sell up ?
@sessions will buy the house.
Lifelong mag..even chants the old songs on pf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back