What would you do if your next door neighbor punched your dog?

Well... We don't have a dog now so l'll keep out of this .
However when we had a dog he was a Cocker spaniel and if anyone even thought about punching him he would have ripped their arms out ! ( what a little character :cool: )

I reckon I'd go in total 'Falling down" mode if someone did that to any of mine
This.

I'm at an age now where I refuse to let people walk over me or my loved ones and will happily resort to stabbing some fucker in the face. That being said, unless you have proof that he's hit your dog I wouldn't go throwing your weight around.

Sort out your boundary. Build a bigger fence. He shouldn't be able to get near your dog.

And leave Colin out of it. He's a good boy.

A neighbour once poisoned my dog. Killed it. Rumour had it that she'd fed it starfish but it was most likely rat poison or some shit.

Some people can be kernts.

Just ask the T#at. If he says he did it then drop him, if he looks like he did it, drop him. You'll be even then, but I'd then give him some more in a snidey way for my own personal entertainment.

Contact the police...u have got a lead and if nothing else it will appear on ruff justice.

I’m pretty sure my neighbour punched my border collie in the face on Friday night.

What should I do?

A) Give him a good hiding.
B) Spit in his delivered milk each morning for at least a fortnight
C) Egg his wife on the school run
D) Punch his dog in the face, he has a St Bernard named Colin.

Cheers

You live next to Barry Rogerson? :eek:

He punched you dog because you don't have a horse handy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ain't he the one who's working different jobs each week for different companies around the world? :lol:

Believe me, it never happened. The lads a fruitcake.

I know if someone whacked your dog the first thing you'd do is whack them not ask the SMB

A neighbour once poisoned my dog. Killed it. Rumour had it that she'd fed it starfish but it was most likely rat poison or some shit.

Wtf?!?

Believe me, it never happened. The lads a fruitcake.

...but there is history in the NE with people punching animals.
Equally shouting at show Windows has yet to reach us down here.

Seriously?
I would have to take action there like.

Back