What would do more damage?

What A Waster

Striker
Lost Magpie
Peak Mike Tyson hitting you with a sly dig with all his might when you weren't expecting it

or..

Nick Faldo standing on your chest and using a driver to remove your teeth in one swing?

Love a bit of 'would you rather'.

I'd go for Faldo on the basis that Mike Tyson would probably kill me just by flicking my ear.

Love a bit of 'would you rather'.

I'd go for Faldo on the basis that Mike Tyson would probably kill me just by flicking my ear.

I think I'd favour Faldo, as I reckon it's probably a broken jaw in either scenario, and loss of teeth.
But think Tyson is probably gonna break my neck as well, or cause severe brain injuries.
Think Faldo might be more accurate and only leave me needing reconstructive surgery just to the jaw.

2 months down the line I'd probably be in better condition from Faldo than Tyson

Reckon I’d go Faldo. You can get teeth reconstructed/ jaw re-aligned, but Tyson could easily kill you/me with the punch.
Exactly.
If you were just stood at the bus stop and Tyson sneaked out from behind the billboard and blindsided you with his hardest punch, your eye socket will be shattered, possible detached retina, or your jaw disintegrates and you lose your teeth. Could end up with upper spinal injuries meaning your neck is knackered forever. Potential for real life changing injuries or death.
Faldo would cause huge damage but repairable in comparison. It'd be much more surgical with Faldo. Accurate and swift.

If you were just stood at the bus stop and Tyson sneaked out from behind the billboard and blindsided you with his hardest punch, your eye socket will be shattered, possible detached retina, or your jaw disintegrates and you lose your teeth. Could end up with upper spinal injuries meaning your neck is knackered forever.
😳🙄

I'd got for Faldo standing on my chest . . ... . my argument being that the driver would be too long to get a proper swing in at my head !!

Chances are Tyson would either cabbage you or kill you.
Either of those would not give you any pause for thought as to any severity.

Faldo smashing your teeth out with a swing of a club will shatter your jaw as well as your teeth but you'll still be in severe pain and in a hell of a mess for a long time after and you're going to be savvy enough to understand it.

Faldo it is.

Peak Mike Tyson hitting you with a sly dig with all his might when you weren't expecting it

or..

Nick Faldo standing on your chest and using a driver to remove your teeth in one swing?

Faldo could virtually take your jaw off. Tyson could potentially kill you.
Physical damage, you're probably talking Faldo.
Actual threat to life, that's Tyson.

Granted if Faldo missed and walloped you in the head, you'd be brown bread.

Faldo's Jaw swing but my chest would probably cave in anyway, is a mans chest strong enough to withstand 14 stone of weight?

Back