What will happen to motorbikes?

Wow some hate on here.
So I'm riding along perfectly legally at 15mph filtering between traffic with plenty of room past stationary traffic. Someone decided to move over to the right (either on purpose or a smidsy) leaving me no time to brake so I have to move to the right and onto the white dividing line almost into oncoming traffic. The bike "white lines" and I clip his mirror which flies off over the cars in front. There is no damage to me or my bike, the lights change to green so I carry on. He reports me for hitting his mirror even though he caused the "accident". Yet it's my fault according to many on here. :lol:

Eh?
Is this because someone suggested you post a lot about gay subjects and I agreed?
i wouldn't worry about it, i've done the same but on purpose.

Where did I say I did it on purpose? Karma, that's all.

OOOSH YEAH's first post on this thread.

Frijj's first post on this thread.
But it's me who's acting "hard". 😂
This is the actual post though. I said it was a shame. You’ve cut that bit out though...

It'll finally be the end of bikes. Personally I’m pleased as I hate them. Was also thinking of all those vintage and classic cars will be going to rust. Will seem a shame but I suppose we will have to move forward. Noticed during the peak of lockdown the air was lovely in the city centre and maybe a peek into the future.
he's always been the same since he was selling baccy in peterlee catholic club.
a toss up between walter mitty and billy liar.
Stick to the thread topic mate. I’ll report you for abuse.

Last edited:
This is the actual post though. I said it was a shame. You’ve cut that bit out though...

Stick to the thread topic mate. I’ll report you for abuse.
Spotted this tonight
Always rode off road then travelled France and Spain well before Trip advisor and internet maps
You like your stuff ( food ,music etc) but there's no real outlay ,hard work involved. Bikes are a tough one to explain to outsiders but this type of film comes close
.Maybe you just see another adult thinking he's a kid .

Electric cars and bikes are shit, it’s like comparing a donkey to a race horse, cheap to run, but just not the same
Not so sure. Did a search on his username looking for that and he’s none stop on about getting punched and fighting. He came on this thread very aggressively. Think he could be quite an angry bloke.
I’d steer clear

Last edited:
I find it astonishing that bikes are allowed to filter through traffic like this.Asking for trouble and should be clamped down on
I don’t like motorbikes and I can’t say it bothers me in stationary traffic. I go the other way, if I see a bike moving between the two lanes, next chance I get to give them a bit of space to get through, I do. Makes life easier for them, less chance of having my wing mirrors clipped and only takes a small bit of steering to the left for me.

If I’m stuck in traffic, I’m not going anywhere. If someone can cut through it all and be on their way then good on them. A small amount of effort can make someone elses life that little bit better, so why not do it? The other options are to sit feeling bitter while stuck in traffic able to help someone but not wanting to give them that freedom you have not got. Or you can be an absolute wanker and put in effort to make life harder.

The more people who put in small amounts of effort to help others, the happier and more laid back the world is.

Spotted this tonight
Always rode off road then travelled France and Spain well before Trip advisor and internet maps
You like your stuff ( food ,music etc) but there's no real outlay ,hard work involved. Bikes are a tough one to explain to outsiders but this type of film comes close
.Maybe you just see another adult thinking he's a kid .
Currently watching Lyndon Poskitt's races to places. Yorkshire man packed his job in as an engineer after riding the Dakar in 2013. He sold his house and belongings to travel the world on a factory KTM then entering different rallies including the Dakar.A good watch.

Frijj I just noticed this morning that one of my neighbours has an I-Pace, it's metallic red and does looks smart.

Back