What will happen to motorbikes?

RTAs everywhere he goes when dropping a cog

I think this post is very telling. He claims to have never endangered anyones life. Then says plenty have hit him.

I think this post is very telling. He claims to have never endangered anyones life. Then says plenty have hit him.

Seems like he’s just on a wind up

Not so sure. Did a search on his username looking for that and he’s none stop on about getting punched and fighting. He came on this thread very aggressively. Think he could be quite an angry bloke.

Sounds like it. Watch your letterbox in case he sets a copy of Max Power on fire and pops it through. Proper unstable

Yes they will, they already exist.

Spug didnt do his homework when posting the thread, then resorts to his windups when he was put right.
Which windup? I have stated I know nothing about motorbikes. Electric bikes i knew even less about. Of course I hadn’t done my homework or I wouldn’t have started the thread. The only person wound up and causing trouble is you and the lad who left the scene of an RTA.

Causing trouble :lol:
Not at all. In all fairness not a lot of people have grasped the question I asked in the op. You can’t honestly tell me you have either because you haven’t. You’ve said ‘electric bikes’ then said I was on a windup. That doesn’t answer the question. The question was what will happen to all bikes that we have which currently run on petrol’ as in will that have to be scrapped. I also asked the same question. I also asked about classic cars. You’ve got yourself worked up and have gone off track. Not my fault.
don't get lured in by the likes of him mate. it's typical tedious spug.
See above. Only one tedious is you mate.

Not at all. In all fairness not a lot of people have grasped the question I asked in the op. You can’t honestly tell me you have either because you haven’t. You’ve said ‘electric bikes’ then said I was on a windup. That doesn’t answer the question. The question was what will happen to all bikes that we have which currently run on petrol’ as in will that have to be scrapped. I also asked the same question. I also asked about classic cars. You’ve got yourself worked up and have gone off track. Not my fault.

See above. Only one tedious is you mate.
Comes to something when you get more shit than the lad who brags about damaging someone's property and not giving a fuck mind. :lol:

Comes to something when you get more shit than the lad who brags about damaging someone's property and not giving a fuck mind. :lol:
Well it’s because they’re your typical biker. Selfish and can’t handle their habits coming into question. Solitary figures that have never grown up and still like brumming around like bairns. Hardly going to be able to take negative comments are they.

Wow some hate on here.
So I'm riding along perfectly legally at 15mph filtering between traffic with plenty of room past stationary traffic. Someone decided to move over to the right (either on purpose or a smidsy) leaving me no time to brake so I have to move to the right and onto the white dividing line almost into oncoming traffic. The bike "white lines" and I clip his mirror which flies off over the cars in front. There is no damage to me or my bike, the lights change to green so I carry on. He reports me for hitting his mirror even though he caused the "accident". Yet it's my fault according to many on here. :lol:
Not so sure. Did a search on his username looking for that and he’s none stop on about getting punched and fighting. He came on this thread very aggressively. Think he could be quite an angry bloke.
Eh?
Is this because someone suggested you post a lot about gay subjects and I agreed?

Last edited:
Wow some hate on here.
So I'm riding along perfectly legally at 15mph filtering between traffic with plenty of room past stationary traffic. Someone decided to move over to the right (either on purpose or a smidsy) leaving me no time to brake so I have to move to the right and onto the white dividing line almost into oncoming traffic. The bike "white lines" and I clip his mirror which flies off over the cars in front. There is no damage to me or my bike, the lights change to green so I carry on. He reports me for hitting his mirror even though he caused the "accident". Yet it's my fault according to many on here. :lol:
nah. You’ve changed your tune. You were acting hard earlier saying you did it on purpose and now feel stupid.

nah. You’ve changed your tune. You were acting hard earlier saying you did it on purpose and now feel stupid.
Where did I say I did it on purpose? Karma, that's all.
When we go all electric in 15 years?
It'll finally be the end of bikes. Personally I’m pleased as I hate them.
OOOSH YEAH's first post on this thread.

Personally can't stand motorbikes and would be chuffed to bits to see them banned from the roads.
Frijj's first post on this thread.
But it's me who's acting "hard". 😂

Last edited:

Back