What was your last piece of good luck?

Was about 10 years back but will never forget it, went shop with just a £5 note got to shop couldn’t find £5 note retraced steps back home scanning the floor and found a £20 note, back to the shop I went and randomly remembered I put my £5 in my back pocket. Then went to bookies and put the found £20 on a Midweek footy acca and won just short of £100 back. Bizarre and as if it was meant to be.

I reckon George Clooney will be fighting them off to play the lead role in this movie adaptation.

Found a locker key swimming last week, must have fell off someone's ankle. Thought my luck was in!

Then I opened the locker. There were some minging rags in there and some kid's clothes, ratty phone and some crappy looking car keys. There were some plastic cards, and etc in there but I thought if the poor bugger has such crap clothes and phone plus what looked like the keys to an old Austin Allegro then he's probably spent up on his cards his bank account will be overdrawn to the limit already.

Gave it up as a bad job, closed the locker up again and handed the key in. Probably made the poor buggers day!
You took the quid and left a locker token in its place though you twat.

Was daydreaming a bit waiting at some traffic lights at a roundabout the other week. I was at the front of the queue. The lights turned to green and it took me a second or 2 to notice and get moving. I started to go only to then have to slam my brakes on as an HGV whizzed through a red light from the right.

Had I not been daydreaming, I may well not be here to tell the story.

Vin Diesel will play me in the movie named ‘Fast Asleep and Furious (but very lucky)’.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back