What type of holiday maker are you ?

Follow the crowds loving the In place to go.
You avoid fellow Brits and go to non holiday resorts ?
Can't stand the likes of Turkey, Bulgaria etc where people go because it's CHEAP.
I go to Malta maybe 3 times a year. I stay in St.Pauls (which I know you hate) because I have a beautiful Bulgarian lady who lives there. I do travel to other parts of the island though, and regularly book a room at a hotel in Marsaxlock (sp?) For a getaway of sorts for her.

Other than that, I love turkey and Bulgaria. Because it's cheap.

Off tomorrow to South of France..fly to Marseille..pick up car and drive up to the Luberon..cycling between hilltop villages stopping for coffee lunch vinyards along the way.. beautiful and peaceful part of France this time of year....I love Bulgaria too...Sofia is a great city and we ski in the winter...good value when you're shelling out for 5

I go to Malta maybe 3 times a year. I stay in St.Pauls (which I know you hate) because I have a beautiful Bulgarian lady who lives there. I do travel to other parts of the island though, and regularly book a room at a hotel in Marsaxlock (sp?) For a getaway of sorts for her.

Other than that, I love turkey and Bulgaria. Because it's cheap.
I don't hate at Paul's bay I just wouldn't live there.
The old part is very pretty .

Just back from a week in Tenerife, absolutely loved it. Me and my lass walked over 70 miles while we were there just wondering around exploring the place.

Off tomorrow to South of France..fly to Marseille..pick up car and drive up to the Luberon..cycling between hilltop villages stopping for coffee lunch vinyards along the way.. beautiful and peaceful part of France this time of year....I love Bulgaria too...Sofia is a great city and we ski in the winter...good value when you're shelling out for 5
Pissing down and 14c at the minute mate, gets better tomorrow, perfect cycling weather back end of the week.Have a good one.

I would be the type of holiday maker who goes away and has a f***ing grand ol' time wherever I go, because I've booked the type of holiday I want- beaches, city breaks, sightseeing, wandering round places on foot, hiring bikes, boat trips, sitting people watching outside of bars- as long as it's with the people who matter most to me, it'll be class
Off to the Norfolk broads this weekend for a boating weekend, and luckily the weather is gonna be ace- cooler full of tins, pleasantly trying not to sink the cruiser and bimbling about the waterways. If the boat's a- rockin', don't come knockin'!

I can't say else people will want to go there, it is in Europe though. Felt like we were properly away.

Currently in Brit Central where if there were no Brits here the island would be empty. Just full of various UK accents.

Both fine just different.

Last edited:
Go anywhere really, latest trip took in Porto, Braga, Lisbon and Guimaraes.

Also done Malta, Gdansk, Bucharest, Brasov, Alicante, Barcelona, Florence, Bratislava and Budapest in the last 6 month.

I'm a Spain type of person. Benidorm and the likes. Not interested in seeing the world or seeing any sites. Only places that are fun for me and the family. That's sun,pool ,beach,bars, restaurants, entertainment. Plenty beer and food

I can't say else people will want to go there, it is in Europe though. Felt like we were properly away.

Currently in Brit Central where if there were no Brits here the island would be empty. Just full of various UK accents.

Both fine just different.
You've been telling us you were going to Albania and Corfu for months, man woman man.

Plenty things to do and preferably not too crowded
Killing time now on last day in Crete .Spent a week touring the island on a motorbike. Gorge walks. Mountain passes. Nice bit nightlife .Brilliant.
Hiding from sun and bored sitting doing nowt
Most British people just don't seem to like history.
The 18-30 age group who travel here from around the world love the place.
As mentioned most British just love a good piss up
Most stats are made up on the spot

Last edited:

Back