What time is the plane due on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad taste that comment

I don't think he meant it like that geordiedean mate.

5 in a Row....this does not represent all safc fans by the way, if we go down please don't laugh any more than you already would at any fans that had nothing to do with this.

Should take a while to get off the ground mind with the weight of all those letters.
Doesn't represent me mate. I'm more pre occupied with the threat of impending doom there.

Enjoyed the five in a row but.

Think this would be pretty good if it said something related to their boycott like 'A5HLEY IN!'. If it just says something like '5 in a row - FTM', it'll be pretty poor.

The only other English clubs' supporters who have ever bothered with this stunt are Millwall, Blackpool and Blackburn.

Mickey Mouse as fuck

Reactions: G
Gonna make us look a bit silly if we go down, which is looking likely :confused:

Being relegated is shit full stop. It's 3 from 5 to go down, I'd say we're better than 50/50 to stop up.

We've won 5 times all season and the derby wins are by far the highlights of this season. Take the piss out of the mags on yet another of their protest days and celebrate 5 in a row. We've fuck all else to shout about in all truth.

That will change if we do scrape another survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back