What Time Do The Players Arrive Before Home Matches?

I'm sure I read they need to be in by 115.

When. I've answered this before I checked timestamps on my photos and they began just after 1240 I think and that was missing a couple of players who had gone in before.
I’ve been before, is it about 1:15pm?

Taking the bairn before Blackburn.
Enjoy by the way, mine loved it.

It gets busy so ideally be there before 12.30. My lad has been and got his shirt signed before a few matches and I can't fault the players at all, they're all very patient and good natured with the younguns.

get a decent felty for the autographs there mate, nee good scrimping imo and make sure it's permanent, the whiteboard style'll fade before you know it.

A very good friend of mine who was on Sunderlands books as as a kid ( never saw the 1st team but played a few reserve games ) once told me that if Frank Worthington knew he was starting he never used to turn up till 2.15 at the earliest 🤣🤣🤣

A very good friend of mine who was on Sunderlands books as as a kid ( never saw the 1st team but played a few reserve games ) once told me that if Frank Worthington knew he was starting he never used to turn up till 2.15 at the earliest 🤣🤣🤣
Cool as fuck was Frankie :cool:

Back