What the former Corner Flag pub is to become.

All 4 are currently 'under offer' anyway

So there's definitely interest & not just rumour

Unit 1's a canny size. Interesting to read what their uses can be.

Here's a link for the marketing and plan for the bottom of the hotel.

It looks like Future Sunderland on Facebook reads this thread. I wonder if it's the Berk who does Sunderland Global Media 😄
Na whoever the knacker is that runs Sunderland global media is a negative tory shill that only posts info to try and upset locals about the current council. Despite claiming to be impartial and an independent media organisation none of their articles have authors at the top of them so absolutely anybody could writing the shit they spout.

No idea. I’ve never been to any on me list but greggs.
You’ll nivver get to go to Prezzo anyway. We’d walk into our local Prezzo at random times and there’d be 90% of the tables empty:
“Have you booked?”
”No”
Prezzo person then looks at their book and says “I’ll have to check” and wanders off.
Two mins later and they’ve not come back:
”Haway let’s gan ower the road”
“OK”
One minute later were sitting in a Pizza Express that’s four times the size of Prezzo and three times as busy.

How they stay in business by pretending it’s some sort of exclusive in demand place that requires booking for Ive no idea. All the neighbours used to say the same thing. Every Prezzo I’ve ever attempted to get into is the same. It certainly helps keep the……

Back