What the flip's happened to all the Thai Green Curry paste?

I’ve just discovered an amazing and simple naan/roti recipe. takes about 10 minutes and they taste tremendous, a great accompaniment to curry

Don't bother sharing it then! :rolleyes: :lol:
Self raising flour 175g , salt, oil 2 tablespoons, approx 175 water, add the water slowly as you only need this to bring the mix together so it is not to wet.
split into 3 or 4 balls, roll out 1 ball into a round /egg shape, then oil the top 1/3 and lightly flour and fold it over, repeat this On the bottom 1/3 fold, oil again again and lightly flour. roll this out into a sort of round and fry in a frying pan with a little butter, turn the bread over and repeat

Last edited:
I noticed there’s no beans and sausage either. People can’t be stockpiling that?
Just a focused production drive during the current situation. Make sure the basics are made, and to help factories try to be productive and safe for the staff. Case sizes are a problem for my store. We're a local shop so usually get smaller size cases for things like coleslaw, but to help the production and safety of packers and so on it's now just supermarket size cases being produced. So instead of struggling to sell 12 coleslaw tubs in date, we have to try to sell 24 tubs in date.

Back