What Strip this Sunday ?

Guitar Man

Midfield
As title ,what strip are we wearing this sunday ? i want to order one for a four yr old for his birthday but want to order the one they will be wearing .

looks like red and white the club shop are selling limited edition home tops with the papa john details on the chest for£50 ,
I went to the kids section and they only have 3to4 in stock and he's 4 this weekend anyone know if they are big fitting ? or spot on size?

looks like red and white the club shop are selling limited edition home tops with the papa john details on the chest for£50 ,
I went to the kids section and they only have 3to4 in stock and he's 4 this weekend anyone know if they are big fitting ? or spot on size?
Away one was canny "fitted" when I bought one last week. Although that could be the effects of lockdown :eek: Assuming kids and home shirt will be the same with figure hugging cut which is the style these days.

As title ,what strip are we wearing this sunday ? i want to order one for a four yr old for his birthday but want to order the one they will be wearing .
I might have this wrong, but haven't the club shop just been advertising one for the match on Sunday (special badge I think). I don't know whether they will have one in his size mind, but perhaps worth asking.
Think it was on the club website the other day.
I might have this wrong, but haven't the club shop just been advertising one for the match on Sunday (special badge I think). I don't know whether they will have one in his size mind, but perhaps worth asking.
Think it was on the club website the other day.
Just checked the club shop £40 for juniors with the commemorative badge

Last edited:

Always buy a year or two bigger mate. They're much smaller for the ages they advertise.

Back