What SONG do you think you've listened to the most times?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought you were a musician @JAZZMANB
Yep,and i've never really been one for repeated listening since my teens,look for new stuff all the time.Some of my early non stop listens i haven't heard for decades.I stick by my theory of stuff you hear down the years non stop,tv,juke boxes,radios,clubs etc
Example,Ku club 2 to 3 times a week every week for about 8 years,so you get some shite Van Morrison tune 3 times a week at least,can't say i listen to songs much more than that i like

Last edited:
If you’ve had iTunes/equivalent for a long time you can check

That's only going to go back to 2001 or thereabouts, at the earliest. I think I've probably got 35 years or so before rhat and they were probably the years in which I binge listened to things most.

Well, aye. There's 30+ years of stuff I've chosen to listen to, listened to with other people, heard on the radio, heard in pubs and clubs, heard in shops etc. to work through.
I've been on the planet far too many years to measure it. If we are talking currently...I'd have to say Johnny Flynn. Still. :)
(He's apparently going to be in a new version of Vanity Fair. But the snob in me sighed when I realised it's on ITV.) :)

I've been on the planet far too many years to measure it. If we are talking currently...I'd have to say Johnny Flynn. Still. :)
(He's apparently going to be in a new version of Vanity Fair. But the snob in me sighed when I realised it's on ITV.) :)

Yeah, Vanity Fair seems to have a wide ranging cast. JF, Suranne Jones, Michael Palin, Martin Clunes, Frances de la Tour, Claire Skinner and some people I'd probably recognise but don't know their names.

Yep,and i've never really been one for repeated listening since my teens,look for new stuff all the time.Some of my early non stop listens i haven't heard for decades.I stick by my theory of stuff you hear down the years non stop,tv,juke boxes,radios,clubs etc
Example,Ku club 2 to 3 times a week every week for about 8 years,so you get some shite Van Morrison tune 3 times a week at least,can't say i listen to songs much more than that i like
Do you mostly play covers or you own songs?

Covers now,doing about 20 gigs a year
What style?

I have my own style, I like to entertain crowds and my guitar is my football, people go out on a weekend and expect to be entertained it really does make a difference if they are entertained or not. I hope I never end up like Rodwell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back