What shares you buying?

Up 9% today. So if a trade placed tomorrow doesn’t buy in until next week will the ship have sailed?
Place a trade it should be immediate?
Dont know why it is up today - maybe rumour of an announcement is doing the rounds? Or maybe loads of SMB have jumped in!
Within the next week / 2 weeks there will be an announcement of government funded Covid challenge studies with them, so SP should rise. That's the theory anyway.

Place a trade it should be immediate?
Dont know why it is up today - maybe rumour of an announcement is doing the rounds? Or maybe loads of SMB have jumped in!
Within the next week / 2 weeks there will be an announcement of government funded Covid challenge studies with them, so SP should rise. That's the theory anyway.
It’ll be SMBs spare cash being pumped in inflating the price if the pubs are closing again! Cash is on a platform so a purchase tomorrow wouldn’t be in the market until Monday so I’m mentally already on a (now) 11% loss - very tempted though. Thanks 👍

I might have a swoop when the next lockdown takes place and there’s another mass sell-off.

Up 17% today.

Might do a bit of research like and see if it's worth it for longer term.

Been focusing on higher dividends on the new holdings I've got at the minute. Doubt I'll jump add anything new until next year.

Ha say one used Hargreaves Lansdown as their share dealer, seems to be highly rated, or do people use others

I’ve seen others mention 212 etc as decent as well

Last edited:
Ha say one used Hargreaves Lansdown as their share dealer, seems to be highly rated, or do people use others

I used Halifax sharedealing in the past. Pretty expensive (£12.50 per trade) so wouldn't recommend that although it is fine if you really want more obscure shares.

Just started using 212 (was referred from someone on here). Easy to use and no transaction fee which is great for small value trades. Doesn't have all the obscure penny shares but perfect for the main ones. Can refer you if you like, get a free share each, just send me a PM.

I use a few including HL. Do most of the shorter term stuff on etoro

Going to play about with some of the leveraged trackers whilst the stimulus package speculation is going on. Any profit I'll just throw back in the actual index itself.

Back