What school did you go to?

Maths was the only thing that interested me mate really.

I was bullied at school as I come from a poor back ground so just kept my head down really.
You weren't bullied because you come from a poor background marra you were bullied because you were a soft shite and failed to fight back. We all came from a poor background in those days. After Watching BloodSport Kickboxer and Myagi films I realised learning marshal arts wasn't a waste of time.

You weren't bullied because you come from a poor background marra you were bullied because you were a soft shite and failed to fight back. We all came from a poor background in those days. After Watching BloodSport Kickboxer and Myagi films I realised learning marshal arts wasn't a waste of time.
I wish you had gone to my school with me marra.

Bloodsport. Chong Li v Ray Jackson. He twats him but doesn’t finish the job. Gets the crowd shouting “Jackson! Jackson!” Doesn’t end well for him.

Did you stick at the martial arts and do your belts mate?

Bloodsport. Chong Li v Ray Jackson. He twats him but doesn’t finish the job. Gets the crowd shouting “Jackson! Jackson!” Doesn’t end well for him.

Did you stick at the martial arts and do your belts mate?
Took me 2 years just to get my yellow belt in tae kwon do. not su cow

Back