what rating would you give the owners out of 10 so far??

I'm going to be generous and say a 7. I think last season they gave us a side capable of going up, they've also seemingly done well further reducing the cost base and I have liked the communication (podcasts and the likes). I think financially we won't be at risk with them here, which is a positive after what went before.

Prior to this preseason I'd probably have given an 8 or maybe a 9 though. At the minute I'm a bit pissed off by the lack of clarity about whether this £25m gets paid back to the club (sometimes they suggest it will, others that it won't), that's a major amount of money in any league but especially here. I'd be confident if we have that money available when we need it, if we don't I'll be anxious about how we can be sustainable whilst still competing. Also not happy with Donald saying that Short had security over the parachute payments just in case Donald didn't pay his installments, when seemingly that was never the case, Short only ever got £15m and the parachute payments went straight to SBC. Also frustrated that we have publicly targeted 100 points but have, thus far, done very little to improve the squad with, mainly, minor tinkering of a side who were nowhere near the automatic promotion pace after Maja left

Case Closed.

I'm going to be generous and say a 7. I think last season they gave us a side capable of going up, they've also seemingly done well further reducing the cost base and I have liked the communication (podcasts and the likes). I think financially we won't be at risk with them here, which is a positive after what went before.

Prior to this preseason I'd probably have given an 8 or maybe a 9 though. At the minute I'm a bit pissed off by the lack of clarity about whether this £25m gets paid back to the club (sometimes they suggest it will, others that it won't), that's a major amount of money in any league but especially here. I'd be confident if we have that money available when we need it, if we don't I'll be anxious about how we can be sustainable whilst still competing. Also not happy with Donald saying that Short had security over the parachute payments just in case Donald didn't pay his installments, when seemingly that was never the case, Short only ever got £15m and the parachute payments went straight to SBC. Also frustrated that we have publicly targeted 100 points but have, thus far, done very little to improve the squad with, mainly, minor tinkering of a side who were nowhere near the automatic promotion pace after Maja left
This is the way I feel.

yet again, a lot of people seem to think that sorting a club out is easily done within a season...although on a purely football view there is a lot of 'could do better' there was also the small matter of trying to get the clubs spend down to third division levels, so combining both, i think they have done well on many fronts regarding the finances and fans but let everyone down badly on the football front (some will say the rest means little without promotion).

pretty sure i gave them an 8 or 9 last season but due to the fact we face another season in div 3, 6.5

7 - good connection with the fans, very open, worked hard to get us on an even keel, have not bullshitted us.

The -3 is for us hiring Tony Coton and not moving away once we realised he isn’t all that

4/10.
Plus points:
They’ve helped to re-connect the supporters’’ with the club with some good PR.
they’ve continued the cost-cutting started under the previous regime, which will help long term.
Replaced the aged seats in the stadium.

Negatives:
They were economical with the truth about the purchase of the club.
Financially, they’ve taken us as far as they can. I can only hope they aren’t too greedy when they do sell up.

3, debt free means nothing to a real supporter if we aren't competing to bring in better players. I don't buy the sh*t about putting kids in. Loss of promotion could wipe the club out if it is repeated.

Back