what rating would you give the owners out of 10 so far??

Finances, communication etc - 8/10
Football last season 6 out of 10 as I appreciate it was a tough job but I still think promotion was achievable despite early squad turmoil.
Football this season - ????? Too early to tell. The big call was sticking with Ross and I'm not convinced so far although can I genuinely understand why they are ginmving him at least 10 games.

9/10
Would could have done a Bury, but financially they've steadied the ship. Only last month we've paid for court cases that were beyond thier control.
We've drastically reduced the wage bill in line with financial fair play and managed to get rid of the want away players.
Now they have to give the manager a chance to do his job within his remit, something we know little about apart from get us promoted.
If he fails, they should bring out the chopping block.

Done well reducing costs and the wage bill, they also say the right things. It’s obvious though they don’t have the money to help us kick on back up the leagues which is why they looking for investment/takeover.

I can’t see any improvements in our scouting network or player recruitment which on the whole I would say has been disappointing. At this level we are a big attraction to players it’s not like we in the premier league trying to entice players from top teams around Europe. They’ve also probably kept too much faith with Jack Ross who I’d of got rid of at the end of last season. I can understand the desire for continuity and not wanting to keep changing managers but I don’t think he’s the man to take us forward.

Overall 5/10

Steadied the ship but not improved it.

Last edited:
Owners get a 10. Sorted out all the finance and now some big investors about to be on board, marvellous job SD & CM. On the pitch it's a 6. JR is still raw as a manager tactically and the signings have been very hit and miss, yet the winning spirit is there and we've got a squad with depth. We do really need to get promoted this season as we've got all the resources, need to make a call about Christmas depending on results.

I’d give them a 6. Managed to create a relationship with the club again and has reduced the costs from us making a massive loss to a small one. I can’t give much higher because the football side has been poor and at times they have been hypocritical on what they have said. For example publicly announcing the Maja deadline but then allowing it to drag on. Also, the McLaughlin contract situation. SD came out saying I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse but still the contract situation drags on. I just hope that it doesn’t become a Maja situation because I think he’s the best keeper in the situation and without him we’ll be fucked

7. We could easily have been Bolton or Bury, but they sorted our finances as a priority. Wish we’d spent the Grigg money on 2-3 different players tho for a mill each or so. Panic buy that hasn’t worked, square peg...

As soon as maja went that was it for me with chaz n Dave. Constantly spouting shite . Worst thing is they had a massive opportunity to change the the club . Bring in young hungry players with pace and power not (max) . I think everyone was sick to death of watching average players showing no effort and earning mega money. All the fans were right behind them . It's was great to see players who actually gave a fuck . But bringing in slow shit players has cost us again. Scouting network is absolutely shocking. And the buck stops with del and Rodney

As soon as maja went that was it for me with chaz n Dave. Constantly spouting shite . Worst thing is they had a massive opportunity to change the the club . Bring in young hungry players with pace and power not (max) . I think everyone was sick to death of watching average players showing no effort and earning mega money. All the fans were right behind them . It's was great to see players who actually gave a fuck . But bringing in slow shit players has cost us again. Scouting network is absolutely shocking. And the buck stops with del and Rodney
Season over?

Back