what rating would you give the owners out of 10 so far??

5. Doing good off field building a community feel to the club etc but on the football side the academy looked poor last year & the team failed. Don't think they set their standards high enough.

7/10 debt free, fan engagement, broke league one attendance record, 2 wembley trips, 3 points lost because of Ross and his single tactic, should have sacked him
4000 missing fans from the playoff final sorta pisses on the chips of fan engagement ..we aint debt free fella!stop falling for the spin!

Some short memory's on here, the club was an absolute clusterfuck, I wonder what shape we would have been in if they hadn't stepped up to the plate.

Possibly bought by someone who ported the internal debt across. Then did a sale and leaseback to another of their own companies, using the proceeds to clear the debt they ported across. Leaving them £70-80m better off, and us without a ground. You think it's an accident that Short sold to the only buyers who didn't want that debt?

5:10 any bunch of commited knackers can cut costs and slash jobs !........the difficult job and the thing that deserves true slaps on the back is building something and the jury is well and truely out on the three amigos and if im being honest all the takeover talks and lack of spending soes not inspire me for this season!

Possibly bought by someone who ported the internal debt across. Then did a sale and leaseback to another of their own companies, using the proceeds to clear the debt they ported across. Leaving them £70-80m better off, and us without a ground. You think it's an accident that Short sold to the only buyers who didn't want that debt?
Sounds wonderful that doesn't it.

It would certainly have been possible if a buyer was a typical asset stripper. The scale of the internal debt would attract that kind of buyer without doubt.
Aye, I suppose so, I'd prefer to gives these lads a chance and see where it takes us, no point in taking it up the pumper just yet...;)

Ah yes, one of those people waiting in the wings with bags of cash in their pocket, I suppose they're all standing in line just waiting behind Mark Campbell, ready to throw that money at us.

That's not what I said. Ellis Short said himself there was more than one party wanting to take over from him.

^^^^^this.......its not complicated. They were greeted like the second coming when in truth they were just the first cab off the rank

Exactly

Back