what rating would you give the owners out of 10 so far??

To be fair to them, it was a rating of 7 /10 it's now 6, one mark lost due to lack of promotion and a rather odd but interesting summer pre season so all in all

6/10

6. Last season was as bad as it could get, finishing 5th was a disgrace. The trust they have placed in the recruitmant team seems unwarranted. It was essential we replaced Maja, the signing of Grigg has totally fucked us. In hindsight, he was so bad last season, we can have done without him. I'd much rather see Watmore or Kimpioka given a chance.

I don't think Ross will turn us around. We looked poor last season and nothing looks as though it's changed in pre season. Yet again we're struggling to create opportunities and score goals. I fear this will continue for as long as we're relying on Grigg and Wyke who seem to need an open goal to score.

I can't believe how slow and unexciting the transfer window has been. I was sure we'd bring in some quality attacking additions.

Last edited:
0. Failure to get promoted last year was grossly unacceptable. They really should be embarrassed not even being able to get out of this joke league AND to cap it off didn’t even sack the imbecile in charge who was ultimately responsible for that debacle
Now that's a bit harsh, there has been so much change in terms of turnover of playing staff in the last year and we came really close. He deserves another go. No excuses this season, mind.

7/10 debt free, fan engagement, broke league one attendance record, 2 wembley trips, 3 points lost because of Ross and his single tactic

Which tactic is this? Don’t think he has even one to be honest, unless you count picking 11 players and telling them to make it up when they’re out there as a tactic

7/10 for the board insofar they have reconnected some with the club. 5/10 for manager who I think was out of his depth and got further and further entrenched into defensive tactics.

Back