What photography do you have on your walls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Mrs insists that all the pictures in our house are my photographs, so who am I to argue.

We also have a few paintings, some by me and a couple by her.

From your lack of pic posting I shall make the obvious assumption of their content :)

Got "The Calm before the roar" print above the telly.
3 abstracts i took, dont like hanging my own stuff but the wife insisted on it, some professional portraits of the kids, and a large Laurel and Hardy print.

My ex was a photographer so got a few of her pics she's taken of Prague (a holiday we both went on) on my walls. They good photos which is why they have stayed.

I have lots of photographs (small) just running up the hall wall, they are mainly of my children from babyhood to about 18. Others are of people I wish to think about. I love them even though it probably isn't fashionable or trendy, and they are all in mismatched frames. I have two large photographic prints, but not that fond of either of them now. They are on the upstairs landing. I mainly have art (paintings) downstairs but they are mostly paintings done by my mother from photographs either she or I have taken. She is a stunning artist. (imho) (and sadly I didn't inherit any talent from her, I can just about draw a stick man :) )

All my own photos hanging up apart from one of Eric "Rwaaaahhh".

Various ones in small frames which I keep changing and some larger ones of Roker that I took many years ago.

Mainly my own, which is probably slightly cringeworthy. Got large prints of this, this and this each blown up to poster size and framed. Also have the usual shots of family, the wedding etc.

Most are my own photos (a bunch of the kids and some of travels) along with a couple of Black and White shots of Angkor I bought in Cambodia - my favourites of my photos on the walls are these three taken in Vietnam :

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

None for me.

I have some paintings done by my uncle who was a cracking local artist until he sadly passed away last year.

I would that at some point I'd take a one decent enough for our lass to suggest hoying it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back