What on earth does

The OP has a picture of Andy Murray as their profile picture. I wonder where he's from🤔
I’m from there too. Foden, Jude, Grealish, Kane, Pickford, Walker, Trippier, Saka and Rashford are absolutely outstanding footballers. You should seriously be looking at winning the Euros if Southgate lets them express themselves.

Foden is an excellent player and was everywhere last night.

So whose opinion do I trust, Pep or the OP?

Hmmmmmm it’s a conundrum.

I’m from there too. Foden, Jude, Grealish, Kane, Pickford, Walker, Trippier, Saka and Rashford are absolutely outstanding footballers. You should seriously be looking at winning the Euros if Southgate lets them express themselves.
Exactly mate. It is some team. I would like to see someone else come, as imo Southgate the reason why we haven't had any recent success.

when he runs at you, you have three choices....foul him....or pray he hasn't got half a yard on you...or double up on him....
Same with Grealish....as soon as he came on....foul, foul, foul......
Same with Bellingham...when they got near him.

You missed Rice who'd be one of my five must have names on the teamsheet (Pickford, Saka, Bellingham and Kane being the other four).

Back