What % of household income

I have always tipped my money up in full. I am now in a position to have anything I want within reason, the family and house come first, that’s is how I like it and how it should be.

Currently negotiating with my other half pre moving in.

We are at a brick wall frankly. I’d be moving in to her kip, which she has stated is staying in her name and in the event of us finishing would be her kip and I’d have no hold over it etc.

No problem there for me, however in her head she still expected that because I earned more than her I’d pay a higher percentage of the bills, including towards her mortgage.

Got a feeling getting the Good Friday agreement over the line was easier than this is going to be.
Alarm bells should be ringing imo mate.

Currently negotiating with my other half pre moving in.

We are at a brick wall frankly. I’d be moving in to her kip, which she has stated is staying in her name and in the event of us finishing would be her kip and I’d have no hold over it etc.

No problem there for me, however in her head she still expected that because I earned more than her I’d pay a higher percentage of the bills, including towards her mortgage.

Got a feeling getting the Good Friday agreement over the line was easier than this is going to be.
Her mortgage mate, tell her to get fucked.

Missus doesn't work, I pay mortgage on UK house plus the running of it (Council tax, water, elec, etc), also pay for the running costs of the Hanoi house, plus her spend, plus the private schooling and the kids living costs in the UK. I spend around $400-500 a month, so around , so around 5-7% of what I have left.

Available to blow on whatever you like, have you not got children?
In my case one ,their upkeep would be in outgoings
Obviously holidays Christmas etc hit you and your kitty may take a back seat .Wether you do blow it is the next consideration
I rarely did but then I may buy a guitar or whatever .Didn't ask anyone ,it's my money

In my case one ,their upkeep would be in outgoings
Obviously holidays Christmas etc hit you and your kitty may take a back seat .Wether you do blow it is the next consideration
I rarely did but then I may buy a guitar or whatever .Didn't ask anyone ,it's my money
Thats a decent investment. I used to have a ridiculous amount of disposable money and apart from clothes and holidays I would blow the lot on going out on the piss, had some class times though.

Back