What medicines do SMBers take?

Asthma stuff and anti histamines. I have multi vits and cod liver oil as well but I always forget to take them. As with all medicines, if I can’t see it working I assume it’s not doing owt.

Omeprazole on occasion for reflux and that's it.

Daughter is on so many mood balancers , antipsychotics etc that she rattles.

Amulsipide
Ariprazole
Lamotrigin amongst others

none regularly thankfully. Occasionally esomeprazole when i drink wine and had a couple of bouts of gout and sciatica which a good dose of naproxen sorts out

Does 4-5 cups of coffee count as a drug.......

Last edited:
similar ,statins are really a Just in case . I've just gone into the type 2 DB club
I was on some fairly strong gear for bad psoraisis and lots of my stuff came as a side effect of that
sugars ,blood pressure etc
i'd rather be on 6 tablets with good results than non and walking around non the wiser like many

I'm currently waiting for surgery for an enlarged prostate. Had a date for June last year but that was cancelled because they diagnosed the type 2 diabetes when I had the pre-surgery assessment so I had to get that under control first. Have lost 2 stone in weight since then with a change of diet and the meds. Metformin is the worst medication I have ever taken. Completely f*cks up my stomach but does it's job. Diabetes under control and now back on the waiting list for the surgery.

I'm currently waiting for surgery for an enlarged prostate. Had a date for June last year but that was cancelled because they diagnosed the type 2 diabetes when I had the pre-surgery assessment so I had to get that under control first. Have lost 2 stone in weight since then with a change of diet and the meds. Metformin is the worst medication I have ever taken. Completely f*cks up my stomach but does it's job. Diabetes under control and now back on the waiting list for the surgery.
Agree on the stomach. Crap

Gabbapentin, sertraline, mirtazipine and statens. Cut the recreational stuff and alcohol and aim to be off everything, I’m prone to the odd jazz cigarette still mind. Only been two weeks and mad how well it makes you feel.

Gabbapentin, sertraline, mirtazipine and statens. Cut the recreational stuff and alcohol and aim to be off everything, I’m prone to the odd jazz cigarette still mind. Only been two weeks and mad how well it makes you feel.
i have 30mg mirtazipine before bed.. for anxeity but also wonderful stuff if you are a poor sleeper..

Back