What medicines do SMBers take?

I've gone from no medication other than hay fever in summer to 7 drugs so god knows which is causing the side effects. Tired and fatigued all the time is the worst, though that could be the heart problems, time will tell.

f***ing hell.....cheers! At least Loppy is safe from cock gangrene I suppose 😂
I also piss like a mule now too!

I've gone from no medication other than hay fever in summer to 7 drugs so god knows which is causing the side effects. Tired and fatigued all the time is the worst, though that could be the heart problems, time will tell.

f***ing hell.....cheers! At least Loppy is safe from cock gangrene I suppose 😂
I'm tired all the time too, often fall asleep in my chair for a bit each day. I hope the meds work and you start feeling a bita more chipper soon my love.....good luck 😘

2 x Insulins
Hydroxychloroquine
Atorvastatin
Duloxetine
Quetiapine
Metoclopramide
Buscopan
Peppermint Oil
Movicol
Docusate sodium
Lidocaine
Buy Vit D in winter
And a variety of lubes and painkillers

Not even 40 year old :(
Spelling's looking canny still ;)

9 here, if I include vitamin D

stopped putting as much salt on food and don't drink as much coffee so that might have sorted it.
test myself every other day and today it was 122/72.
i only found out i had high blood pressure after failing my hgv medical due to it. went to see the doctor and he gave me some beta blockers. tbh it was a bit of a wake up call.

edit, iirc when i did the medical the first number was 170 and the 2nd was 102. that was the lowest of 3 goes.

That's the problem with high BP - there usually are no symptoms. Until it's too late.

16 x loperamide a day
3. X codeine.
1 x lansoprazol
1 x syringe of dalteparin

Hopefully all finishing next Tuesday after my operation.

None really. If go docs for something and they say take them for X amount of time, I do. Got bottles of vitamins in the apartment, if I remember, I down a few of those a few times a week. I cycle and run, so I use creams/gels more than medicines.

Tramadol
Metformin for Type 2 Diabetes
Atorvastatin as a precaution due to family stroke history
Blood pressure meds.

Funny you should mention that I got some just before Christmas at my last appointment. Seems pretty good so far
On was on Dovobet 20 years ago .On injections now but i do get the foam and give it to mates who are at the "doctors are messing me around " stage
Tramadol
Metformin for Type 2 Diabetes
Atorvastatin as a precaution due to family stroke history
Blood pressure meds.
similar ,statins are really a Just in case . I've just gone into the type 2 DB club
I was on some fairly strong gear for bad psoraisis and lots of my stuff came as a side effect of that
sugars ,blood pressure etc
i'd rather be on 6 tablets with good results than non and walking around non the wiser like many

Last edited:

Back