What make of Jeans do you wear?

We had one of the sartorially challenged at work. The type who need a label to be sure something’s worthy of him. He asked what jeans I was wearing cos they looked canny. Admittedly that’s probs cos I was wearing them 😉.
when I telt him his f***ing face was a picture. I’m. at. work. They’re. from. Asdases.

Right.

You just posted about it as a joke.

You are not alone in seeing your patter as shameful doll. 😉
I did indeed post it as a joke yes. Relèvent to the read and happened on Friday. He works in FX trading. I work in rates trading. Totally different team. Again though, my fault and I note you didn't comment on your behaviour or venemous comments. Obviously.

I did indeed post it as a joke yes. Relèvent to the read and happened on Friday. He works in FX trading. I work in rates trading. Totally different team. Again though, my fault and I note you didn't comment on your behaviour or venemous comments. Obviously.
That would be rather meta of me.

No one expects you to be proud of being a bully MinkeyTinkle, it's totally understandable that you reverse away from your posts.

I'm bored of you now. Go and try to wind someone else up.
Well are you saying you knew about the man being bullied over his white jeans through a vision?

Or are you saying you're conceding defeat as I so thoroughly outstrip you?

Or are you saying like most bullies you are a coward and inadequate so are running away?

Whatever it is you go and play nice now MinkeyTinkle, it's never too late to make a man of yourself 👍

Back