What kind of tea drinker are you?

Since I made the jump to loose leaf tea, I've really been enjoying it more.

We tend to have a box of assam and one other one the go, at the moment, its a darjeeling - quite mild, but sweet.
Also enjoy jasmine green tea and early grey.

Tried pu erh but didn't really like the earthy flavour

Discerning is the word for my tea drinking habits. 😀Assam or Earl Grey, or a 80/20 mix in an infuser. Occasionally I have to put up with bilge at work but I'd never make a cuppa in an actual cup at home.

Tetley Decaf at home, PG decaf at work. Boiling water, squeeze the bag a couple of times then plenty of milk.

Obviously in a MLF mug.

Normal PG Tips / Tetley’s type tea. Boiling water then milk.

Can’t stand the phrase builder’s tea. Sort of thing you get from some patronising middle class Mail reading woman from Guildford.

Any tea and all times of the day. I`m a hopeless tea addict and can never say no if offered one or when I hear the kettle boil. Drinking tea is compulsory wherever and whenever.

Always loose and either a breakfast blend or Assam. Brewed in a pot, drank with a splash of semi-skimmed milk from a cup and saucer.

Drinking some Brew Tea Co. stuff at the minute, it's just OK.

Much of the time something like Yorkshire tea, black. Earl Grey or Lapsang now and then (used to love Jacksons of Piccadilly Russian Caravan), or whatever poncey loose I have in. Can chain drink tea when I'm in the mood or busy - like a good coffee, but if I had to pick one it would always be tea.

Can't stand Ringtons tea because the one time I tried it, it tasted malty.

Assam with semi skimmed milk, no sugar or sweeteners. I can’t drink as much as I used to as the caffeine effects me now. I’ve tried decaf but it doesn’t taste the same.

Back