What is your favourite pie filling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OP is clearly a wrang un!

Was it as disappointing, greasy and tasteless as you remember?
Really greasy but it tasted lovely, i dont usually eat scratter food but i had cravings for one. Try the sausage and tomato plate pie marra you will be surprised!

Steak and kidney for me. Especially if it's a pudding instead of a pie. The Fray Bentos one is my favourite, even though they have made it smaller and thickened the pudding/reduced the filling :evil:.

offal should be banned! manky.

Interestingly the offal is the first stuff big cats scoff when they kill a prey animal. Esp. the liver.

I like a nice homemade fish pie too.

I think this thread is restricted to pies with a pastry lid Marra, otherwise I would agree with you and add cottage pie as well. And shepherd's pie!

Last edited:
Manky for humans for cats its fine! There are no restrictions on the type of pie marra

Steak and kidney for me. Especially if it's a pudding instead of a pie. The Fray Bentos one is my favourite, even though they have made it smaller and thickened the pudding/reduced the filling :evil:.

Interestingly the offal is the first stuff big cats scoff when they kill a prey animal. Esp. the liver.

I think this thread is restricted to pies with a pastry lid Marra, otherwise I would agree with you and add cottage pie as well. And shepherd's pie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back