What is your favourite food concoction?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

Buttery mash with two loosely fried eggs on top and plenty of salt and black pepper. Cut into the eggs, the yolk oozes into the mash, and pouch!!! No chewing even required, it just slides down caressing your taste buds on the way past.

Or, pan of Branston baked beans enriched with butter and tomato ketchup, poured over buttered toast and topped with two fried eggs and lots of salt and black pepper. NOM NOM!!!!

Butter and salad cream is my favourite bean concoction - tremendous
A Coburg Cob, top cut off and bread scooped out. Fill the gap with salt and vinegar sticks (the flaky kind not the solid ones), lid back on and thank me later.

I love those coburg cobs too much , sometimes wish they’d make them £5 each to stop me picking them up

Last edited:
Butter and salad cream is my favourite bean concoction - tremendous

I love those coburg cobs too much , sometimes wish they’d make them £5 each to stop me picking them up
Mozza's, Coburg cobs, are a weakness of mine, especially when they're not long out of the oven 👍

Mine is a Jacobs Cream Cracker (other crackers are available) with half a cheese slice and half a pickled onion or other mixed pickle. If you make a few you can drink the vinegar that the crackers didn't soak up.
Try digestive biscuits instead of crackers, maybe with a bit of marj

Back