What is your favourite food concoction?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

Finely chopped onions, chopped mushrooms, a tomato sliced, de-middled (new word)...grilled bacon with rind off and then chopped into small pieces.
4 eggs beaten with salt and pepper added and also a heaped table spoon of grated cheese. Mature cheddar is better but any you choose.
Throw that into the egg mix and give it a stir.
A bit of extra virgin olive oil in the frying pan and sling in the onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and bacon. Let them sizzle for about 5 minutes or so and then add your egg mix and allow the omelete to cook away for 5 minutes and then place the pan under the grill.
If there's no grill or no way then just turn it over as best you can.

While this is getting sorted get 3 tortillas/wraps and butter one side, then add red sauce or brown or both. I prefer both on the wrap, then spread it around.
Add a bit of salt and pepper over that and add a third of your omelete to each wrap and basically wrap it up.

Delicious and easy and quick to make, even if it doesn't sound like it.

Last edited:
Mine is a Jacobs Cream Cracker (other crackers are available) with half a cheese slice and half a pickled onion or other mixed pickle. If you make a few you can drink the vinegar that the crackers didn't soak up.
Good Ham, Pease pudding, Beetroot and Pickled onions with some wheat crackers all on a plate together
Fuckin' hell lads, steady on.

i think it's lovely tbf. Sweet and salty
Oh yeah I have no doubt. I just can't seem to get away with it. The concept of it made me want to try it. I managed a few bites and gave up. It's not horrible it's more strange to my palate kind of thing.
It appears to be a favourite in America.

Been said before... although the taste sensation is not as popular on these shores yet, chicken and peach on a pizza is the future.

It's like ham in pineapple for grown ups

Buttery mash with two loosely fried eggs on top and plenty of salt and black pepper. Cut into the eggs, the yolk oozes into the mash, and pouch!!! No chewing even required, it just slides down caressing your taste buds on the way past.

Or, pan of Branston baked beans enriched with butter and tomato ketchup, poured over buttered toast and topped with two fried eggs and lots of salt and black pepper. NOM NOM!!!!

Buttery mash with two loosely fried eggs on top and plenty of salt and black pepper. Cut into the eggs, the yolk oozes into the mash, and pouch!!! No chewing even required, it just slides down caressing your taste buds on the way past.

Or, pan of Branston baked beans enriched with butter and tomato ketchup, poured over buttered toast and topped with two fried eggs and lots of salt and black pepper. NOM NOM!!!!
Those both sound nice.

Back